We are committed to working with local residents and stakeholders to design and develop a project that is of the highest standard. To that end we would welcome your input throughout the development process.
Exhibitions are an important way for us to discuss the progress of the design and feasibility work and to listen to your views. We advertise these through the local media and direct contact with immediate residents and key stakeholders.
To date, we have held the following public consultation events:
- 29th – 31st May 2018: Pembroke Dock, Hundleton and Angle in Pembrokeshire
- 27th June 2018: Fethard on Sea, New Ross, Co Wexford
- 15th August: Duncannon Co Wexford
- 1st – 3rd December: Pembroke Dock, Hunleton and Angle in Pembrokeshire.
The next set of exhibitions will take place in County Wexford in Ireland on 16th and 17th January 2019:
- 16th January 4-8pm at St Mary’s Hall (Corner Main St and Ralph Road), Fethard-on-Sea, New Ross, Co Wexford Y34 HH58
- 17th January 4-8pm at Star-of-the-Sea, Pastoral Centre, Duncannon, Co Wexford Y34 R668
Further consultation events will take place during 2019.